DNX INDONESIA, PT
DNX is one of the leading suppliers of commercial explosives and develops, produces and distributes a full range of explosives products and services.
The company is part of a large multinational organisation that has a successful history of over fifteen years operating in Indonesia.
Due to the expansion of our recently launched dnx business into Asia, we are seeking a proven Depot / Site Manager to establish our new Site in Kalimantan.
The mission of the Site Manager is to assist in consolidating dnx’s ’s position as the preferred supplier of blasting products and on site services to the mining and explosives industry by providing superior service through operational excellence in the areas of safety, environment, quality and cost efficiency.
1. Work Experience Requirements
• 5+ years of Engineer with work experience in international organisation or progressive local organisation; or
• 5+ years of experience with manufacture of emulsion matrix, bulk truck delivery and on bench blasting operations; or
• 5+ years of experience in Blasting/Explosives Industry;
• Mining industry experience.
2. Qualification Required
• S1 University Degree in General Mining
3. Hard Skills / Capabilities Required
• Good Communication Skills
• Good Computer Skills
• Advance competency in written and spoken English
4. Soft Skills / Capabilities Required
• Ability to plan, manage and control resources
• Senior first aid certificate
• Willingness to take all operational issues
5. Working Conditions
• Position will be based in East Kalimantan
• Some international travel will be required to the dnx/Dyno Nobel’s mine sites in Australia
• Salary and Benefit package commensurate with qualifications.
Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgement will be sent only to short listed candidates.
Information about Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific is available on www.dynonobel.com