CYBERMAX INDONESIA, PT
Cybermax with its headquarters in Singapore aims to be a global leader in the development and aggregator of entertainment related content for mobile phones. Equipped with an extensive catalog of premium content and vast distribution channels, Cybermax offers a suite of exciting solutions for companies that are interested in translating their brands and properties to the mobile phones.
In short, Cybermax acts as an important link in the wireless marketplace and offers the ability to reach millions of wireless subscribers worldwide.
FINANCE & TAX MANAGER (Jawa Timur)
To direct, monitor and control all accounting & tax related activities which includes, but not limited to, the following:
1. recording and processing data of financial transactions in a timely manner;
2. compliance with tax regulations, including reporting and payment obligations;
3. tax planning;
4. cash flow planning;
5. financial management & reporting; and
6. internal controls
in order to ensure all transactional information is recorded and posted accurately and timely, and in compliance with the prevailing tax and accounting principles and standard.
· Produce an annual Tax & Accounting Department’s plan and budget for the CFO’s review and approval, and ensure an effective use of the allocated budget, in order to support the department’s activities effectively and efficiently.
· Support the CFO in the execution of annual budgeting process and monthly reporting
· Regular review of existing standard operating procedures (SOP) in conducting accounting, recording and posting activities that comply with and strictly adhere to company’s procedures and policies, monitor the implementation of such SOP and make any necessary revision as required by the applicable norm/ law, so as to provide up-to-date SOP in performing transactional accounting activities that is in line with industry standards and international accounting norm, principles and tax regulation.
· Direct, coordinate, and monitor all accounting activities (i.e. petty cash, journal entries, payroll, etc), ensure all revenues and expenditures are appropriately recorded and posted along with appropriate supported transaction documents (i.e. receipts, company’s appropriate form, etc), in a timely manner, in order to minimize errors and to support financial reporting activity.
· Coordinate and monitor accounting closing activities, to ensure that the financial books are closed timely and correctly by reconciling and consolidating properly, so as to generate regular financial & accounting reports for management in compliance with the company’s policy and the accounting principles.
· Analyze company’s monthly financial, accounting & tax reports
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management, shareholders, and other relevant party timely and accurately.
· Plan and implement efficient tax strategy, through reviewing prevalent tax provisions and identifying area of opportunities and exemption when applicable, in order to ensure the effective and efficient cost to the company.
· Monitor, review, and calculate tax implication from company activity, consult with tax consultant if necessary, to ensure the calculation is in compliance with the applicable laws/ regulations.
· Regularly pay the correct payment of tax and submit tax-collected report to the government tax office, to ensure tax liabilities are paid timely and properly recorded, thereby meeting government regulation and minimizing late payment penalty.
· Keep abreast of changes/updates in accounting standards and tax regulations
· Keep abreast of new system / method / programs and develop team’s knowledge and skill in the area of taxation & accounting, in order to provide optimum support in performing taxation and accounting activities, as well as to provide tax & accounting related advice to others whenever needed/ required.
· Conduct performance appraisal, identify career development and training needs, to enhance subordinates’ professional skill and expertise.
Minimum a bachelor’s degree in accounting from reputable local or overseas university
At least 10 years hands-on experience in related field with the last 3 years in a management position
Comprehend in tax law (have Brevet A & Brevet B in tax)
Good communication skills, with fluent in written and spoken English
Good interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills
Strong background and knowledge in tax regulations
Good knowledge and skills in the use of accounting (book keeping) software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing required
Good Knowledge of Indonesian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
This position will report to the CFO and job location is in East Java. If you are interested please send in your CV and recent photograph also indicate the job applied , current and expected salary, date of availability in your detailed CV to :
All applicants will be treated in strictly confidential. We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be notified.