PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of:
• HR ASSISTANT
Supporting all department for attendance system
Maintain updated employee records and submit appropriate reports
Ensure proper employment filing
Handle Personnel HR Administration, Training Administration
Support managers in staffing and employment related issues
Female, below 30 years
Bachelor Degree in Physiology/ Law or any major related
Minimum 1 years experience
Proficient in oral and written English and Mandarin will be an advantage.
Proficient in MS Office
Strong service orientation and job commitment; high work efficiency.
Responsible, hardworking and sustainable to work under pressure
Good interpersonal skills and good in team work
• Willing to work or travelling to the regions (JKT= Jakarta , WJ=West Java, CJ=Central Java, EJ=East Java, MKS=Makassar, MDN=Medan, BJM= Banjarmasin ).
• Fluently in English (verbally & written) is a must. Ability to converse in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
• Possess positive working attitude and able to handle pressure independently and work independently with minimum supervision .
• Able to work in multicultural environment as well to work in multitasking condition to meet tight deadlines.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Details minded, self-motivated and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
Please submit your resume completely (CV, Certificate, Transcript, ID Card and recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to :
The East Building, 26th-27th Floor, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E3.2, No. 1, Jakarta
Please put the position and the region code you wish to apply as subject (e.g. TSE- BJM).