Cargill is a multinational US based company, an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services with more than 160,000 employees in over 67 countries. The company provides distinctive customer solutions in supply chain management, food applications and health and nutrition.
If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $88.3 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products; operate hundreds of businesses and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
In line with our continued growth and expansion, one of our Oil Palm Plantation business unit (CTP), invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
· The incumbent shall be responsible for heavy equipment/ fleet maintenance to increase reliability and performance effectiveness, while minimizing unscheduled/unplanned breakdown
· The incumbent shall be responsible for inventory management / warehousing / spare parts management : Ensure, establish and enable that inventory and spare parts are maintenad at proper level to minimize, if not eliminate, unwarranted downtime due to lack of parts
· EHS : Execute and champion Cargill environment, health and safety procedures in the central workshop
· Maintenance & Reliability : Setup and Implement Preventive Maintenance program
· At least 15 years of industrial experience, especially in workshop/maintenance role, with at least 5 years managing a workshop of heavy equipment fleet
· Possess a mechanical engineering degree or various trades/technical certificates
· Very knowledgeable in all technical aspects of heavy equipment maintenance
· Strong people supervisory and management skills
· Good financial, budgeting and cost management skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume,
photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary,
contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph
to the following address :
DIRECTOR OF HR CARGILL INDONESIA
PO.BOX 4345 JAKARTA 10001
Only short listed candidates will be called for further interview.
Visit our website at http://www.cargill.com