PT Arutmin Indonesia is a global leading company in energy coal business with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the position as:
ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT - (Code: ES)
Based in South Kalimantan. This is a senior staff position reporting to Mine Manager. He/she is responsible for coordinating & organizing all mine planning aspects, mine operation, managing contractors and liaison with marketing department.
- S-1 Degree in Mine Engineering.
- Min 10 years experience in coal mine planning and operations.
- Strong technical skills and experience with mine planning software such as MINCOM, MInex is preferable.
- Experience in operation supervisions and mining contract administration is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent language skills either spoken, written and reading comprehension of both Indonesian and English.
- Able to work in team environment displaying leadership.
- High commitment to safety standard & business ethic.
- Good understanding on global coal business will be an advantage.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (ES) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046
Fax: 021-57945688 or email to email@example.com